Here is a piece of good news that you can avail PO Box No 750 GPO Rawalpindi Jobs Opportunities 2020. As you know, different posts are vacant, and candidates from all across Pakistan can apply for these jobs. Currently, these jobs are open on a temporary basis but these can be permanent if a candidate performs very well. This is a government department, and every citizen who is willing to do a good government jobs can apply for the following posts. All the selections will be on a merit basis, and those who will be most competent will be hired by the organization. We have mentioned the minimum education and other details against each post. So, simply scroll down and check the minimum requirement against each post and decide wheatear to apply or not.
PO Box No 750 GPO Rawalpindi Jobs Opportunities 2020 Application Form
It is very rare that government departments open permanent jobs. They usually open jobs on a temporary basis and then make a candidate permanent if he/ she performs well during the prescribed duration. Currently, the jobs are open for the assistant, statistical assistant, steno typist, DEO, and many other posts. People from all across Pakistan can apply for these jobs. Further details are as follows.
- Only Pakistani nationality holders can apply for PO Box No 750 GPO Rawalpindi Jobs
- For the Assistant post, the minimum education is graduation along with 20 words per minute typing speed
- The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 years to 33 years
- Jobs will be served on a regional quota basis and each province has a specific number of posts
- Likewise, you can check the minimum educational and other details for each opened job from the below section
- For some posts, the test and interview is compulsory and no person will receive TA Da for test and interview
- Government employees can also apply for these jobs
9 October 2020 is the last date to apply for these jobs.
PO Box No 750 GPO Rawalpindi Jobs Application Form:
PO Box No 750 GPO Rawalpindi Application form is attached to the above side. You can simply download the above picture and can fill the form. It is compulsory to deposit RS 200 in the National Bank of Pakistan in a given account number. After the last date, no application will be entertained by the officials. So, apply before the last date which is 9 October 2020.